- Is that the best price you can do?
- How far will you travel for a wedding?
- If I book, will you be the photographer at my wedding?
- Is the work that I am seeing all yours and only yours or is it a selection of work from more than one photographer?
- How many photos do you take at an average wedding?
- Do we get a copy of all our images?
- How do we book you?
- Do you require a deposit and when is the balance due?
- Are there any other charges on top of the quoted price?
- What time do you start shooting on a wedding day?
- How long after the wedding do we have to wait to see our wedding photographs?
- Is it possible to get additional wedding books?
- Payment methods?
Yes. I make a point of putting my pricing on my site so that all my clients know exactly what they are getting for their money. Haggling for prices means that I run the risk of quoting different prices for different couples. This is could result in someone missing out. For fairness I quote the same price for every inquiry, all my clients can be assured that they are receiving an equitable and fair service.
I will travel anywhere to shoot your wedding. I’ve shot all over Ireland and far beyond.
Yes. I’m a one man operation and I’m totally dedicated to your wedding. I wouldn’t trust anyone else to take pictures on my behalf.
Is the work that I am seeing all yours and only yours or is it a selection of work from more than one photographer?
All the work you see on this site is mine.
There is no limit to the number of photographs I take – I will take as many pictures as there are opportunities. The quantity might depend on the size of your wedding, the location or the weather. Usually I will take 2000 shots upwards. Not all of them will be great and there are some near duplicates so after I’ve made my selection and edited you’ll have around 400 shots but more often that not the final selection is 600+ images.
Yes indeed. You will have access to an password protected online slideshow. From this slideshow you can download your images and also take advantage of in inbuilt print facility.
Very simple, click on the Save the Date button at the bottom of the screen.
To secure booking a deposit of €500 is required. The final balance is due by the wedding day at that latest.
No. I don’t charge for fuel or hotel costs unless I have to travel outside of Ireland.
If you are opting for the full day coverage I start early and finish late. I always advise that I am with the bride at least 3 hours before the ceremony start time. However if you want me there earlier that’s no trouble. I’ll be there as early as you want me to be because a full day really is a full day – not 7 hours.
Usually by the time you return from your honeymoon I will have a slideshow ready to go online. However, in the summer months this process may take a bit longer as these are typically very busy periods. 4-8 weeks is the most common wait time but I have been known to turn around wedding edits in a matter of days.
Absolutely. You can order as many books as you want.
The preferred methods are cheque, draft or bank transfer. Paypal is also an option.